Home‎ > ‎


posted Jun 28, 2012, 12:21 PM by George Cunningham   [ updated Jul 7, 2015, 11:37 AM ]
In the event of a move, please come to the Hampton High School data processing office to complete a change of address form for your child/children as soon as possible. Completing an out of zone application or emergency card will not result in an update of the address in your child's records. 

To complete the address change form, you will need to bring your picture ID and proof of your new address. Acceptable proof of address consists of a current copy of any one of the following with the parent/guardian name on the document:  
*Gas bill, electric bill, water bill, sanitation bill, lease or deed  

If the parent/guardian and child are living with a family member, friend, etc. a Proof of Residency affidavit will need to be completed in the presence of a Notary Public. This form can be obtained in Data Processing or Guidance. If you have any questions about this procedure, please feel free to call Data Processing at 825-4776.