- Register with NCAA at www.eligibilitycenter.org
- Application fee is $90.
- Register with College Board or ACT, using code 9999 to send SAT or ACT scores to NCAA Clearinghouse. These scores must be directly reported from the testing agency and not the school. The writing component will not be used.
- Students can use Fee Waivers only if the student received one for the SAT or ACT. After the student has signed up online, they will need to contact Mr. Cunningham in Guidance so that he can submit the Waiver online on the student's behalf.
- Review transcript with your counselor to ensure you have taken correct Core-Courses needed to meet initial-eligibility at a Division I or II College.
- The NCAA Grade Point Average will be calculated using only the core courses that are accepted and appear on the certification report.
- If you have attended more than one high school since high school, the clearinghouse must receive an official transcript for each school.