Hours & Access
- All students are welcome every day from 8:00-8:20.
- After 8:30, students must have a pass to enter the library when not accompanied by a teacher.
- A pass is needed for use of the library during lunch or after 3:10 (must be an orange pass after school).
- Students are not admitted after 3:45 (must be in the library before 3:45).
- Students will use the bar code to check out books (agenda, library card, student id).
- Books and magazines may be checked out for two weeks.
- Reference books may be checked out overnight.
- Check out up to 3 items at a time.
- Students are responsible for lost/damaged books and magazines.